If you are a blogger, content creator, or maybe a representative of a social institution, then Utas can be a bridge in creating donation programs and raising funds from the community in an easy and practical way.
Creating a Donation Program With Utas
- Log in to app.utas.co.
- Click on the “Products” menu.
- Click on the “Create New Product” button.
- Select the Digital option in the “Create a New Product” pop-up.
- In the DESCRIBE YOUR PRODUCT section, fill in the fields available, such as :
- In the “SET UP DIGITAL PRODUCT” section, select the “Allow customer to pay what they want” option in the “Pricing” section. Then specify the nominal you recommend, a maximum of 3. You can also enable a custom nominal by turning on the “Enable Custom Amount” option.
- In the “CHOOSE PRODUCT DELIVERY” section, select the CONTENT option. Then specify the “Public Cover” in the form of an Image and “Content” in the form of a Message.
- Make the settings in Additional Settings (Optional).
- Click on the Save button..
- Click OK on the success notification..
You can see the results in your Utas profile. And you can see the sample look in the following image:
Sharing the Donation Link
After successfully creating a donation program, the next step is to share the donation link on social media or blogs. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- On the “Products” page, select one of the products you want to share the link with.
- Then click on the gear icon in the Action column > select “Share”.
- Then the “Share Product Link” pop-up appears. Click on the “Checkout” button if you want to get a direct link to the checkout page. But, if you want to get a link to the “donation product” page, click on the icon beside it.
- Then copy and paste the link on your social media or website.