Using the “Auto Post” settings, you may automatically import all content that you already have in YouTube, podcasts, or blogs into Utas posts. You no longer need to manually add each of your old content to Utas. Even whenever you publish new content to your blog, podcast, or YouTube channel, the “Auto Post” will automatically post it to your Utas profile.
To do so, kindly follow the steps below:
- Log in to app.utas.co
- Click on the Posts menu.
- On the Posts page, click on the Settings tab > Auto Post tab.
- Select one of the several source types in the Preview & add Integration section. The source type choices include:
- Enter the URL of the RSS Feed of your blog or podcast in the URL field. Especially for the Youtube source type, you only need to enter the Youtube channel ID.
- Click on the Check button to check if your URL or Youtube Channel ID is correct or not. If it is correct, then a preview of your last content will appear.
- Once you’re sure you want to import content from your podcast, blog or Youtube to Utas Posts, click on the Add button.
- Click OK on the success notification.
- After that, in the SOURCE INTEGRATION section, you will see the status of the RSS Feed or Channel you’ve just added.
- The import process takes a few minutes. It might be fast or slow depending on the amount of your content. Please wait a few moments, then reload the page until the status changes to Complete.
- To see the results, please visit your profile.
- You can add another source type by repeating steps 4-8.