What is a follow-up email?
Follow-up email is one of the features in Utas that will send emails to people who have finished their consultation sessions with you. In other words, it is a feature to send a thank you email.
The default status of this feature is active. It means that without enabling it first, an email will be automatically sent to your client when the consultation session has ended.
How to use it?
You may enable or disable this feature at any time. To do so, kindly follow the steps below :
- Log in to app.utas.co.
- Click on the Consultation on the left drop-down menu.
- Click on the Settings tab on the Consultations page.
- Check the Enable Email Follow Up option to send follow-up emails automatically. Or uncheck it if you don’t want any follow-up emails sent.
- You can also send a custom message with your own subject and body (Optional). Simply check the Enable Custom Email option and then fill in the available fields.
- Click Save Changes to save your settings.