Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated on June 28th, 2021
Utas is a social monetization platform for mobile subscribers that is used internationally. Although we believe the free and open exchange of ideas and products is a central principle of commerce, some activities do not fit into Utas’s mission to make experience better for everyone. This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes the activities that are prohibited in connection with your usage of the Services.
All capitalized terms which are used in this AUP are defined on the AUP Utas definition page, located at https://utas.io/aup-policy.
The following activities are prohibited:
- You are prohibited from setting up a shop on behalf of another company without permission.
- You are not allowed to create a store at Utas with the following criteria:
- Existing and registered business brands, for example, Men’s Republic.
- Name of agency/company/organization, for example, PT. Screen Evolves Forever, Perbakin, KONI, etc.
- The department name of a company, for example, Support from Utas, Mitsubishi Sales, etc.
- The department personal name of a company, for example, Dion from Utas.
- A name that is characteristic of an email campaign, for example, Tech In Asia Deals, Tokopedia Promos, etc.
- The stage name or popular name attached to it, until when it is mentioned its real name, other people, or the community does not recognize the name, for example, Ayu Ting Ting, Syahrini.
- You are prohibited from impersonating, confessing, or faking your identity as another party/institution.
- You are prohibited from claiming to have affiliation with other parties without official supporting documents.
- You are prohibited from posting content:
- About SARA.
- Insurance products in any form.
- Buy and sell crypto in any form.
- Banking credit in any form.
- Stocks and/or trading in any form and type.
- About gambling and scam or scamming activity.
- Adult or pornographic content.
- Content that contains money game activities.
- Content that is not in line with religion and morals and that violates applicable laws in Indonesia or the country where you live.
- Email: You are not allowed to create an account at Utas using Yahoo email & Hotmail.
- Child exploitation: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Material that exploits or abuses children, including but not limited to images or portrayal of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that portray children sexually.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Material, that harasses, bully, oppressive, or threatens specific individuals.
- Hateful content: You may not use the Services to promote or condone hatred or violence against people based on their race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status, or other forms of discrimination. Intolerance. You may not use the Services to promote or support organizations, platforms or people that: (i) promote or condone such hatred, or (ii) threatening or condoning violence for further purposes.
- Illegal activity: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Material, that conflicts with or that facilitate or promotes activities that are contrary to the laws of the jurisdiction in which you operate or do business. In a sense, you are only allowed to offer goods or services that have full rights to use and publish on the Internet.
- Intellectual property: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Material, that violates the copyrights or trademarks of others.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Service to deliver malware or host phishing pages. You may not carry out activities or upload or distribute Materials that harm or interfere with the operation of Services or other infrastructure from Utas or others, including Utas’s third-party providers. You may not use the Service for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activity.
- Personal, confidential, and protected health information: You may not post or upload Material that contains identifiable personal information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, secret ID card numbers, or account passwords unless you have approval from the person who owns the information or is authorized to give the consent. You may not use the Service to collect, store or process protected health information that is subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), the privacy regulations to any applicable health, or other applicable laws governing processing, use or disclosure. protected health information.
- Restricted Items: You may not offer goods or services that are, or appear to be, Restricted Items.
- Self-harm: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Material, that promotes self-harm.
- Spam: You are prohibited from doing spamming activities. If you are considered spamming by Utas, your account can be blocked without any prior notification.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Material, that implies or promotes endorsement or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
- You are prohibited from sharing the material that you receive on Utas with anyone and anywhere without the permission of the Utas management.
We may, at any time and without notice, remove any material, and suspend or terminate your account or your access to the Service if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this AUP, including activities outside of your use of the services.
Utas has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate any material and your usage of the service at any time to comply with this AUP and Utas’s Terms of Service, or any other agreement between you and Utas that governs your use of the services (collectively, the “Terms”). Our determination whether this AUP violation has occurred is final and binding, and any action taken in connection with the enforcement of this AUP, including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.
Utas may modify this AUP, including the restricted items list, at any time by posting the revised version. By continuing to use the service or accessing your account after a revised version of AUP has been posted at https://utas.com/aup-policy, you agree to comply with the latest version of AUP. If there is a conflict between the AUP and the terms, this AUP will take precedence, but only to the extent that it is requested to resolve the conflict.
If you feel that a service user has violated this AUP, please contact us to email@example.com.