Last updated on February 28th, 2022
Refund is the amount of money you will receive to cancel the purchase from Utas service products that can be refunded and depending on the applicable policy. Refund requests which have been processed cannot be canceled.
Utas does not impose refunds for product services purchased at Utas outside the conditions set by Utas. In certain cases, if the user uses Utas services for businesses that Utas restrict, the funds will be returned, and the user’s account will most likely be closed.
Refunds will be made with the following terms and conditions:
- You can request a refund by emailing Utas Support at email@example.com and providing the product details to be refunded, username, invoice number, reason for refund.
- Users can request a refund in less than 30 days or still within the refund period after purchasing the product. You don’t have to give any excuses.
- Your Refund Request will be checked first by the Utas team in advance to see if you are eligible for a refund.
- Utas will not issue refunds unless there is a system failure or your account is terminated without cause, as per company policy.
- For those who use the auto-debit payment system and our system has already charged you automatically but you have decided to unsubscribe, we will be happy to return the bill.
- The 30-day refund policy applies only to the initial transaction and does not apply to subsequent transactions or upgrade transactions
- Refunds from credit card payment methods will be processed within 5 – 10 days from submission.
- Utas reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to determine and offer refunds, discounts, or credits.
- All user’s business activities are included in businesses that Utas restrict (See the Restricted Business).
- Please apply for a refund through our Customer Service a maximum of 30 days after your product is active.
- Refunds are not valid if the refund period has ended or more than 30 days.