Terms of Service
Last Updated on June 28th, 2021
- Utas.io is a social monetization platform for mobile subscribers that is used internationally
- The Utas website is https://utas.io.
- Users are parties who use Utas services, including but not limited to buyers, sellers or other parties who only visit Utas.
- Buyers are registered users who make requests for Products sold by the Seller on Utas services.
- Seller is a Registered User who create an account and/or makes an offer for a Product to Utas service users.
- If you register an Utas account for your company, your company will become the Account Owner. Therefore, you must use a company-issued email address.
- Users who register for Utas services by opening an account will become the parties who enter into an agreement contract (“Account Owner”) for our Terms of Service and will be the authorized person in possession of an Account that We will provide to the Account Owner in connection with the use of the service.
- One profile can be associated with one Utas Account Owner. Utas Account owner can have several profiles. “Profile” means an Online Shop or retail location physically linked to a Utas account.
- Account owners and users under their respective Team Accounts are referred to as “Utas Users”.
- Based on the plan rate that you choose, you can give your team account access for one or more accounts. With a team account, the Account Owner can manage login access and allow anyone to access the Profile by determining the level of access by the team account to a particular Profile.
- The Account Owner is responsible and liable for all account activities, including negligence and neglect of the use of team accounts in its implementation based on the Terms of Service.
MODIFICATION OF SERVICES AND PRICES
Prices for using Utas Services may change at any time. Notifications will be given anytime by posting changes to the Utas Site or your Utas administration menu via announcements.
Utas reserves the right any time, and from time to time, to change or discontinue, the Service (or parts thereof) with or without notice (unless required by applicable law).
Utas is not responsible to you or any third party for modification, price change, suspension or termination of the Service.
Technical support in connection with services provided only to Utas users.
- You acknowledge and agree that Terms of Service from Utas can be changed in any way and any time by Utas. The use of the service that you continue to do on an ongoing basis will be considered to agree to these changes.
- You may not use Utas services for illegal or unauthorized purposes, and may violate the laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), laws that apply to you in your customer jurisdiction, or the law prevailing in Indonesia. You will comply with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to the use of Utas Services.
- You may not use the Utas trademark and/or variations and misspellings of Utas for any purpose, including the domain name that identifies the Utas service.
- You understand that your information may be transferred unencrypted and involves: (a) transmission over various networks; and (b) changes to adapt with technical requirements for connecting networks or devices. However, credit card information will always be encrypted during transfer over the network.
- The Utas service allows you to communicate with customers via short message services (SMS) or others outside Utas, for example, such as sending a notification about order confirmation that is constrained. You will only use this kind of communication services following Terms of Service or to something that is urgent and the legal jurisdiction in where you communicate.
- All terms and conditions contained in the Terms of Service will be binding and enforced for the benefit of all parties. Utas will be allowed to establish these Terms of Service without notice to you or your consent. You are not entitled to divert or transfer the Terms of Service, or your rights or obligations below, to any third party without the prior written consent of Utas.
- If there is a provision or part of the provisions, in these Terms of Service, for any reason it is considered illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any case, the invalidity does not affect any other provisions or policies.
- “Confidential Information” includes, but not limited to, each and all information related to a party’s business and not known to the public, including certain business information, technical processes and formulas, software, customer lists, prospect lists, names, addresses and other information about customers and prospects, product design, sales, fees (including relevant processing fees), price lists and other unpublished financial information, business plans and marketing data, and other confidential and proprietary information, whether marked or not as confidential or right of ownership.
- You and Utas agree to use other party’s Confidential Information only if necessary to carry out its obligations under Terms of Service and following other obligations in these Terms of Service. Confidential Information must be protected and respected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You strictly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Utas is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages. Including but not limited to damages due to loss of profits, usage, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use or inability to use the Service.
- Your usage of the Service is at your sole risk. Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind, express, implied or mandatory.
- Utas does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Utas does not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Utas does not guarantee that the quality of products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CUSTOMER CONTENT
- Utas does not claim intellectual property rights over any content that you provide to Utas Services. All content that you upload remains yours.
- You are responsible for complying with any applicable laws or regulations regarding the uploading of content to the Utas Service.
- By uploading products, you agree to (a) allow other internet users to view the products which you upload publicly to your Profile; (b) allow Utas to store, display and use your products for the public upload; (c) that Utas can at any time review and delete the product that you uploaded if it is found to violate these Terms of Service and the Acceptable Use Policy. (give the link AUP Utas)
You can email to email@example.com or send a Telegram chat to @utaschatbot. We will try to help with the problems that you find on Utas.
Notes : Utas provides you with 24/7 customer service via live chat box for Basic and Pro users only.
To access and use Utas services, you must register for a Utas account (“Account”) by providing complete data including name, telephone number, valid email address and other information shown as required.
Utas may reject your application for an account, or cancel an existing account, for any reason, at our policy.
Utas has the authority to close User accounts either temporarily or permanently if there is fraud in transactions, violations of Utas’s Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to User Policies.