Welcome to UTAS!
UTAS is owned and operated by Kirim Email, Inc.
The information collected through cookies will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- Kirim Email, Inc – UTAS.
- Telegram: @utaschatbot
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
2. COOKIE SETTINGS
If you do not want cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies and to alert you when a cookie is placed on your device. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘help’, ‘tool’, or ‘edit’ section. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary cookies, you may not be able to access or use all or parts of the functionalities of the website.
If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the website from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above.
We provide the links for the management and blocking of cookies depending on the browser you use:
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
In cases where you access the website through an iOS or Android mobile device, please follow the instructions below to delete or block cookies on your device:
3. FIRST-PARTY COOKIES
4. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies may come from partners or third-party companies that provide functional web services or tools for our website and the optimal functioning and operation of our services. We use third party cookies responsibly and for the sole purpose of providing optimal functioning of the platform and services. You may opt out of these cookies by following the cookie removal information contained in this document or the technical information of the browser from which you access our website and services.
5. SESSION COOKIES
Session cookies are used to log in to the website with your respective credentials and password. Session cookies are also used to keep users logged in. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted from the device or browser when the session is closed and the browser is closed. We use session cookies to keep the session open when using our services and to identify you on our system each time you log on to the website.
6. SOCIAL COOKIES
7. COOKIES WE USE
We use the following cookies on our website:
|_gcl_au||.utas.io||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.||3 months||Analytics|
|_ga_*||.utas.io||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.||1 year 1 month 4 days||Analytics|
|_ga||.utas.io||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||1 year 1 month 4 days||Analytics|
|_hjSessionUser_2888859||.utas.io||No description||1 year||Other|
|_hjFirstSeen||.utas.io||Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.||30 minutes||Analytics|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample_2888859||.utas.io||No description||2 minutes||Other|
|_hjSession_2888859||.utas.io||No description||30 minutes||Other|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||utas.io||Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site’s pageview limit.||2 minutes||Analytics|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||.utas.io||Hotjar sets this cookie to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.||30 minutes||Analytics|
|_fbp||.utas.io||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.||3 months||Advertisement|
|_gid||.utas.io||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day||Analytics|
|_gat_gtag_UA_*||.utas.io||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.||1 minute||Analytics|
|elementor||utas.io||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.||never||Necessary|
|_hjRecordingLastActivity||utas.io||Hotjar sets this cookie when a user recording starts and when data is sent through the WebSocket.||never||Analytics|
|_hjRecordingEnabled||utas.io||Hotjar sets this cookie when a Recording starts and is read when the recording module is initialized, to see if the user is already in a recording in a particular session.||never||Analytics|
8. PURPOSES OF OUR COOKIES
Our cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Strictly Necessary: These cookies are essential for the website to perform its basic functions.
- Security: We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
- Performance: Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our website, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our website functions and to understand how users interact with them.
- Advertisement: These cookies are used to display relevant advertising to visitors who use our services or visit website we host or provide, as well as to understand and report on the efficacy of ads served on our website. They track details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times particular ads have been displayed, and the number of clicks the ads have received. They are also used to build user profiles, including showing you ads based on products you’ve viewed on our website. These cookies are set by trusted third party networks such as Facebook and are usually persistent in nature.
9. CONTACT US
Kirim Email, Inc – UTAS.