Utas has a Custom Domain feature. This feature allows you to use a domain to access your Utas account.
By default, you can access the Utas Account from https://utas.me/yourprofilename. If you activate this feature, you can access it from https://sub.yourdomain.com. You can set up the custom domain by following the steps below.
- Log in to app.utas.co.
- Select User Menu > Account Settings.
- Go to the Custom Domain tab.
- Type your subdomain in the Custom Domain field. Example: www.nafisa.com, link.nafisa.com or bio.nafisa.com.
- Click the Save Changes button to save it.
How to do Domain Pointing
- Open your DNS Manager and add a new record with this format:
- Type: CNAME
- Name/Host Name: type your subdomain. E.g., link, www, bio, profile, etc
- Target/Address/Value: custom.utas.co
- TTL: 7200 or Auto.
- Save the record by clicking the Save button.
- Open a new tab on the browser. Then, type your new subdomain on the address bar. Please wait for the process. It will take a while for the first time.
- Now, you can access the Utas account via your domain.