If you failed to send the digital product (ebook, video course, etc.), or the product was not delivered to the customer’s email, it might be caused by the following:
- The buyer’s mailbox is full and can not receive any mail.
- Your buyer mistyped the email (typo) when purchasing the product.
- Your buyer’s email is not active.
These are the solutions that you can try when having the issue:
- If the buyer’s mailbox is full, ask your buyer to log in via the customer account so that the buyer can download the product from the account. Learn more about how to log in (customer).
- If your buyer mistyped the email (typo), you could change the customer’s data through your dashboard (coming soon).
If you still have an issue after trying solution (1) and solution (2), please contact us at email@example.com.