Here are the steps to make a direct link post in Utas:
- Log in to app.utas.co.
- Click the Posts menu, then select All Posts.
- Click the New Post button and select Direct Link.
- You will get a Quick Post pop-up on your screen. Use it to make a Quick Post by inserting a link to the field (optional) or clicking the Close button to skip.
- On the Create Post page, fill these points in the blank fields:
- Post Title. Write your post title in this field.
- Description. Describe your product/post in the field.
- Images. Upload the image by clicking the box. You can upload up to 8 (eight) images, and
Set up the Call to Action button for your post. You can set up to 5 CTAs per post.
Set Additional Setting (Optional). This setting includes:
- Shortlink Options
- Schedule Post
- Instagram Post Scheduler
- Expiration Date
Go to this post to learn about how to set Additional Settings.
- Click the Publish button to save and publish your post, or click Save as Draft if you do not want to publish it immediately.
- You have successfully make a direct link post. Click OK on the notification.