How to Enable Popup Push Notifications
To enable popup push notifications on your Utas profile, please follow the steps below:
- Login to app.utas.co page.
- Make sure you are on the Home menu.
- Click the switch button until the words ON appear in the Push Notification section.
- Click the Save Ch button.
- After that reload/refresh the page. You will see the display change to something like the following image:
- Write a popup push notification editorial sentence in the Subscribe Info field. This is optional and not required.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Click the OK button on success notification.
How to Send Notifications Via Push Notification
1. You must activate the opt-in/popup push notification feature first.
2. You must have at least one subscriber.
3. You must have sufficient credit threads.
To send a message or notification, please follow these steps:
- Login to app.utas.co.
- Switch on Push Notification button.
- Click the Audience menu.
- Click the Push Notification tab.
- Click the Create Notification button.
- Write the message notification that you want to send.
- Write the message title.
- In the Send section, leave it as it is if you want to send push notifications immediately. However, if you want to schedule it, please click on the calendar icon and choose when you want to send it.
- Click the Publish Now button.
How to Disable Popup Push Notification.
If you do not want to display popup push notifications on your Utas profile, turn off the button by clicking the switch button until the word OFF appears. After that, save the changes by clicking the Save Changes button. Done.