You can set feed on your Utas profile, by doing these steps:
- Log in to app.utas.co.
- You are now in the Home menu.
- Find a FEED bar.
How to activate the Feed on your Utas profile
You can activate your Feed by clicking the switch button until it changes to ON or has blue color. After that, click the Save Changes button to save it. Finish. You have set feed ON.
Add a Content to Feed
- After activating the Feed, click the little arrow beside the switch button.
- You will find two shortcut buttons to add the content to your feed. They are:
- Create Post : a shortcut to create the post using direct link
- Add Product : a shortcut to add a digital type product
How to Deactivate Feed on Utas Profile
Deactivating Feed has a similar step to activate it. Click the switch button and its label will change to OFF with a gray color. Next, click Save Changes to save it. Now, your Feed will not be displayed on your Utas profile.