The order data can be accessed when you have at least 1 (one) transaction from your product (physical/digital).
Viewing Order Data
To view your order data, please dothe following steps:
- Log in to app.utas.co.
- Go to the Orders menu.
- Your Orders will be listed in the table as shown:
How to Filter Order Data Based on Certain Periods
If you want to filter the data list by period (for example, from 1-30 September 2022). do these steps:
- Start on the Orders page.
- Click the All Times button on the top left corner of the box.
- Set the start date and the end date of the data period. E.g., 1 and 30 September 2022.
- Click the Apply button.
How to View Order Details
Here are the steps to view order details:
- Make sure you are on the Orders page.
- Click on the Order ID that you want to view.
- The details will be displayed in the picture below:
- You can also follow up the prospective buyers who haven’t completed the payment process by clicking the Chat Buyer button.