There is custom domain feature in Utas. It means that, you can used your own domain to access Utas.
The default Utas account can be accessed in the format https://utas.me/profilename. With this custom domain feature, you can change the format to https://sub.yourdomain.com.
Attention: Custom Domain feature available only on PRO account.
To set it up, you can followed some steps below:
1. Login to app.utas.co
2. Click the Profile Settings menu > Custom Domain.
3. After that, there is a Custom Domain field. You can enter your sub domain.
For the example, you’ve the main domain flanelshop.com. You can enter a sub domain in the form, such as; link.flanelshop.com or www.flanelshop.com or bio.flanelshop.com.
4. Then, click save changes button.
5. Next, open your DNS Manager and add a new record with the following format:
- Type : CNAME
- Name/Host Name : Enter your sub domain. Example : link, www, bio, profile, etc.
- Target/Address/Value : custom.utas.co
- TTL : 7200 or Auto.
Don’t forget to click the save button.
6. After that, open new tab in your browser and type the sub domain you just added. It will take a while, please wait for the process.
If all the process already success, you can access your account with your own domain.