Apart from using the built-in form from Utas, you can also use forms from another platform for this post. You only need to copy the HTML code of the form, then paste it in the field provided on Utas.
To use this feature on Utas, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to app.utas.co.
- Click on the Posts menu.
- Click on the “Create New Post” button.
- Select the “Opt In” option in the “Create a New Post” pop-up.
- Select the “HTML Form” option in the “Select Form Optin” pop-up.
- On the Create post page, fill in the fields provided, such as:
- Post Title. Write the post title in this field.
- Description. Write a description of your post.
- Images. Upload images for your post up to 8 images.
- dan CTA. Provide a CTA for your post.
- Give additional settings to the Additional Settings (Optional) option which consists of:
- Click on the Publish button to save and publish your post. Or click on the “Save as Draft” button if you’re not sure what to post.
- Click OK on the success notification.