This is the Instagram Scheduled Post feature. With this feature, you don’t need to open the Instagram app to upload a post. Instead, you have to set it and forget it. Let the Utas system do it.
You must have Utas Pro account and connect it to your Instagram account to use this feature.
Follow these steps to schedule posts on Instagram:
1. First, login to app.utas.co page.
2. Select the Schedule menu, then click Make a Schedule.
3. On Select Schedule Type section, click Create Schedule (Instagram).
4. Fill in the name (title of the post), select an image, choose a schedule when to post, and write an exciting caption in the available fields.
4. After that, click Submit to save.
Then you have to wait for the post to be upload according to the Schedule you have set and do other essential things.