Accessing Profile Settings
On your previous Utas dashboard, on the right of the screen there is a little arrow containing several options.
- Click the little arrow button, and select the Profile Settings menu.
- After that, several profile settings will appear for your Utas.
- There will be 4 tab options that appear in the settings, such as; Profile, Links, Integration, and also Accounts.
To complete your Utas account, there are a few things to do. There are some steps below will help you to change the Profile Tab in the Profile Settings for your account:
- In the profile settings, the first thing you have to do is provide a photo profile
- After that, you can change the display name according to your Utas account
- Don’t forget to provide a profile description for your account.
- for the next step, you can create a website profile for your Utas account.
- Don’t forget to click the save changes button when you have finished changing everything.
- After everything has been successfully saved, you will get a new pop up, then press ok on the pop up.
- And when you return to the main Utas page, your profile will change like what you have changed.
In the profile settings, you can also change some of the links that will be connected to your Utas account. There are a few steps below, which might help you to put your social media links:
- Select the link tab in the profile settings, the several links will appear on the screen to connected for your Utas account.
- The first one writes a description in the Connect with Us button.
- Next, you can copy and paste your YouTube link in the YouTube channel URL section.
- Likewise with your TikTok account, and if you do not have a TikTok account you can skip it.
- Copy and paste the Facebook and Instagram links as you do on YouTube link.
- After all the links have been copied, you do not need to drag the public calendar URL button below.
- You only need to click the save changes button at the bottom, so you will get a notification that you have success to save changes.
- And when everything is successful, on your Utas account in the Visit my channel section, there will be several choices of accounts that you have linked and can be visited by your customers.