Utas Analytics gives you the data you need to better understand your customers. You can then use those insights to take action for your business.
Accessing Utas Analytics Page
To access the Analytics page in Utas:
- Log in to app.utas.co
- Klik Analytics in the menu.
- You are now on the Analytics page.
View Data in Utas Analytics
There are two main sections on the Analytics page:
- Your Page, consists of the following parts:
- Sales Conversion
- Audience, consists of the following parts:
- Push Notification
- Mailer Subscribers
This part shows a report about:
- How many sales have you got
- The number of clicks to the product page.
- And click-through rate or CTR.
In this part, you can see the total clicks for each post or product that has been published.
This part displays data about push notification, such as:
- The total number of push notification subscribers,
- The number of people who click the push notification that has been sent.
- Impression or total subscribers who viewed your push notification, and
- Average click-through rate (CTR).
This part consists of the following data:
- A total amount of your subscribers.
- The number of subscribers you get today.